The results of IJLSI Constitutional Law Article Writing Competition held by International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation is as follows:
- 1st Position: Abhishek Sharma – Government Law College.
- 2nd Position: Jagriti Pandey – Amity University.
Congratulations to the Winners!
- Winners are provided with an email, for which they need to send all the details including their institute ID within 7 days.
- Certificate of Merit and Participation will be provided within 2 days.
1. As promised, we’ve selected 20 write-ups to be published with 20% discount in Volume XII of Scholar’s Paradise [A Book series with ISBN Number] – Procedures regarding the publication of articles will be provided via email to the selected Author(s) along with the certificates.
2. 40% off vouchers for Certificate Courses of Centre for Legal Research and Studies will also be provided to 100 students – WORTH 28000 INR. The detailed procedure and available courses will be intimated via email.
We thank all participants for their valuable contributions.