About the Journal
The International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation is a bi-monthly, Double-Blind, Peer Reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2581-9453) working to promote new heights on various issues pertaining to Law. The International Editorial team of IJLSI can be seen HERE
Call for Papers
The International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation invites Research papers, Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries and other such for its Volume I Issue II.
Any Manuscript pertaining to Law.
- The submissions may be made under the following categories; the word limit is exclusive of footnotes:
- Research paper: 3000 words and above
- Article: 1500-3000 words
- Book reviews: 1500-2000 words
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1000 – 2000 words
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review with us.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the bluebook 19th Edition.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with “International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation”
- A separate cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number, the title of the manuscript and the name of Institution, shall be sent along with the submission.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- There should be no mention of authors name or any other identity in the original manuscript.
Submissions of Abstracts and Papers have to be made via email to editor.ijlsi[at]gmail.com with the subject as “Submission of Research Paper”.
Publication Charges (To Be Paid After Acceptance)
- For Indian Authors:
INR 1300INR 850. [Special Discount for 2nd Issue only.]
- For Other Countries: $25
- Submission of Manuscript with the abstract: 12th June 2019.
- Communication of Review Result: In 7 working days of submission.
Only queries via email at editor.ijlsi[at]gmail.com will be entertained.