International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation is a referred scholarly peer-reviewed multi-disciplinary International journal bearing ISSN 2581-9453. International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation intends to be a leader in facilitating a new kind of discussion in various fields of law believing that such engagement is transformative and that it is time for transformation in academia.
Themes & Issues
Students can write on any sub-theme related to
- Legality of Residence based denial of Healthcare.
- Application of Virtual Hearings in District Court.
- Domestic Violence and way forward.
- Use of Force by Police Department.
- Marital Rape and way forward.
Open to all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate course.
- Registration amount is 200 for Single Authorand Rs. 300 for Co-authorship
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- All the participant(s) must Submit the Fees and fill the registration form HERE
Submission Procedure & Deadline
Essay must be submitted HERE by 30th June, 2020.
Guidelines for Submissions
- Any political or communal content and/or comment shall be disqualified with immediate effect.
- All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 1500 words excluding footnotes.
- The submission must be made only in *.doc or *.docx format.
- The submission should strictly follow the following rule
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font size – 12
- Line spacing – 1.5
- Alignment – justified
- 20th Edition of Bluebook should be followed for citation.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
Judgment will be based on the following parameters:
- Quality of language
*The decisions of the judges will be final and binding.
Prizes: Cash prizes & Certificates
- 1st Prize: INR 5000 + Merit Certificate
- 2nd Prize: INR 3000 + Merit Certificate
- Free Publication to winners.
- Discounted Publication Opportunity for few Selected Candidates.
- Merit Certificate to top 5 participants.
- All participants will get participation certificates.
- Various Discount Voucher, upon availability.
Please Note: There is no provision of hard copy for this particular competition.
- Deadline for registration: 25th June 2020
- Deadline for submission: 30th June 2020
- Declaration of the result: 10th July 2020
- Issuance of e-certificate: 20th July 2020
For any further queries feel free to email us at email@example.com.